Sunday, October 12, 2008

66 Degrees Fehrenheit

Yesterday i got in a little tiff with my father. He kept plastering me with jokes like im not his son, im never gonnna do shit right ect..
Sorry trying to keep this short but
Before i probably could of made things much much worse, my sister took me and im staying at her hours for a few weeks.
A lil cooldown

But fights like these is how all my brothers and sisters move out, cept freddy.
Hes the idol of the family, he gets what he wants...
And the rest of us, well.

We all have to start somewhere, i guess this is where i begin...

In other words, im in victorville not west co, so i probably wont see you guys for awile...

I dont need advise or anything right now, i know what to do.
I need some support and comfort really..

2 comments:

Robert said...

Hey sup this is [AR]Robert lol sorry to here that u whont be with us for a while because of what happen, but dont worry evrything will be OK lol well i dont have aim but when i do i will post it lol later man take care.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.