Saturday, August 9, 2008

When i just stay here, living here, i really find that lack of will to live.
Whats to drive for?
Whats my motivation.
Ive started to get a lack of compassion to my friends, I dont find it as entertaining as I use to hang out with them.
Im starting to feel, indifferent

To hear those few that actually check up on me, im not sure how to feel.
To talk to a girl who already made up her life to live under such pressure and to be ruled by those around her, makes me sick inside, that i feel that im the only one that could take care of her right.
But i cant take care of her, it wont work that way.

So really, i will sit here alone, those words really did slap me in the face a little.
Because alot of people really would just say alright and go along there merry little way,
Ill just kinda trod around like i normally do, till i find something tomorrow to keep me busy..

No comments: