Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another one lawl

60 things you didn't know about me until you read this:

What color is your toothbrush?
Blue and Yellow

Name one person that made you smile today??
The "Doll", My 1 year old niece

What were you doing at 7:45AM this morning?
DMV



What were you doing at 8AM?
DMV still



What is your favorite candy bar?
Reeses

Have you ever been to a strip club?
Not yet xD

What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Hey Doll, wheres May?"

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Anything Cept Mint =]



What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet Coke


What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and shirt


What was the last thing you ate?
Double Bacon Western "Victory" (as my brother calls it) Burger



Have you bought any new clothing items this week??
Not yet, im buying shirts online soon though



When was the last time you ran?
Yesterday, paintballing was fun xD



The last sporting event you watched??
Lakers game


What is your favorite flavor of popcorn??
Buddah xD





Who is the last person to send you a message on myspace?
Mark,
We were talking bout firefox 3



Do you take vitamins daily???
No





Do you go to church every Sunday??
no



Do you have a tan?
Thank you 4 years of band

Do you like Chinese food over pizza???
Depends, I always like sweet and sour pork over anything xD



Do you drink your soda with a straw??
Nope, I only use a straw if i have to take a soda in the car



What did your last text message say?
Dont fuck up your test- my bro

Day been rough?
Naa, Just really hot


What are you doing tomorrow??
Dunno



Look to your left what do you see?
An unmade bed with paperwork on it



What color is your watch???
Silver, but its broken :[



What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Steve Irwin xD


Do you use chapstick??
no, I should..



What is your birthstone?
Dunno
I think something green



What is your favorite number??
4

Do you have a dog?
Not anymore



Last person you talked to on the phone?
Everyone in Dylans car when we went paintballing
I have like 50 calls on my list from that lawl



Have you met anyone famous?
Not off the top of my head



Any plans today?
Nope



How many states have you lived in?
Only California



Do you dye your hair??
No, But ill think it would be cool if i did



Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Not answering this one xD


Last song listened to?
My Chemical Romance- Welcome To The Black Parade


Can you say the alphabet backwards??
If i Focus Really REALLY hard



Do you have a maid service clean your house???
no


Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time??
My Converse



Are you jealous of anyone right now??
not really



Do you love anyone?
You can say that xD



Do you eat healthy??
Nowadays



What is the last movie you watched?
American Gangster


Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Im always Full of hate



Do you use the word 'hello' daily??
Only to people i dont know
I say Hey to my friends



Do you like cats??
May <3

Have you ever been to Six Flags?? THE BEST THE BEST THE BES

How did you get your worst scar? I dont have a scar

No comments: