Monday, April 28, 2008

Getting closer

School year is coming closer and closer to ending, was talking to some juniors in 5th, and they are already doing registration for next year.
And then i sat there, sheesh, i only got a month left of school..
Then thats it..

It keeps crossing my mind more and more often, what im gonna do after highschool, i keep replaying actions in my mind, over and over.
I dunno...
Its odd thinking about it..
Just soo many thought flow through my head, so many people. I wonder if im still gonna be able to make time to hang around all those i still love and trust, trying my best to keep in contact while everyone proceeds with there life..

Anyways, im gonna work with my brother this weekend to gut out my garage, after that, we are gonna plan on buying a weight set so we can work out.
But the garage needs to be redone, theres no room at the moment -_-

Eh, in do time.



Unrelated note:
Ice climbers are cute :]

No comments: