Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh did you hear there was an earthquake today?

Lol, well duh
My stupid desk tipped over ontop of me, but i pushed it back up and got out of the house with my brother kids,
Doesnt matter if was bad or not, if it did damage or not, the kids are only like less than the age of 2
So meh
I sent out about 5 texts, getting about 4 replies
From what i know of, it was worse over in chino, it was felt from SD (stan), all the way to irvine (Ranjan).
But everythings fine


On another note, this morning, i got to play with the strongest character in maple
Hes the top dawg of Broa Server, got to kill a boss with him ^.^
We got to sit down afterwards and chat a bit, really nice fellow
And he really doesnt play a whole too often, he just knows how to manage the game

And ONEEEEEE MOREEEEEEEEEEE THINGGGGGGGGGGGg

2 comments:

crystal said...

sorry I didn't respond to your txt today. clarissa's grandma and her 6 year old cousin were the only ones there in the house besides me and her. her downstairs vases had water spill EVERYWHERE on the wood floor and her chandelier had crystal falls flying down to the ground. so I told her grandma to just watch clarissa's baby cousin and that I would clean it up for her, since I didn't want her to slip and fall or anything. it was really chaotic cause her grandma was freaking out.

other than that, I've been awake for 36 hours so far. and I'm fine. thanks for asking.

Kevin/Snackysnacks said...

Yeah, I really thought it was something bad because they are doing construction on the side of the house, and i didnt know how far the kids were playing on that side or if it would collapse, besides some broken picture frames and my room being a mess again -_- Everythings coo