Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What the hell

Was so many peoples problem today.
I swear, there was soo many rude assholes from first to sixth period, there was at least someone in every period that pissed me off. -_-

I noticed that another person was having a shitty day, my friend mark in sixth.
He wasnt feeling well when we were grading tests, so i took his test, tallied everything and scored it, i think it made him feel better just to have someone notice that he has a shitty day and that someone cares, or is experencing the same shit ya know?

Eh, another thought too..

Who the fuck actually reads my blogs? I don't think anyone does, oh well, HELLO BLANK PAGE IMA RANT TO YOU!!!

3 comments:

Ansly said...

=DDD

crystal said...

Cheer up emo kid.

crystal said...

So you're basically just telling me that keep on trying for whatever I'm trying for is all bullcrap?

Who said it wasn't meant to be? Who said I loss whatever it was and who said that never worked out?

It's sad because it's not working out? If that's the case, I don't know what to think anymore.