Tuesday, May 20, 2008

80's Conversation

This was preformed infront of Mr. Jones and some other school board members, by me and my partner Alex.
Alex is a shy kid in tennis, I cant believe he went along and actually say his parts...

Setting: Two swingers talking to each other about women.

Alex: Hay man, what do you think of that bodacious chick with the gnarly ta-ta's?
Me: Barf me out, shes just a cheezy bimbett!
Alex:Your grody to the max!
Me: Eat my shorts, you dipstick, because all you want is to do the nasty!
Alex: For sure man! Im totally stoked!
Me:In your dreams, your so lame you hoser.
Alex: Ok ok, maybe your right....
Alex: PSYCHE!
Me: Like bogus man, Im gonna totally veg, you spazzing wannabe..

It was soo lame, but soo funny at the same time xD

1 comment:

LilAznSp0nge said...

and this is the era my parents grew up in... -.-